Friday 19 February 2010

Tourists and tram fiascos.

Thankyou so much for all the lovely birthday comments on the previous post! :) x x x x x


This is one of my outfits:
 

For my birthday me and my friends stayed the night in a travel lodge in sheffield! We had to surge through Rotherham carrying mahoosive bags, get the bus and find the hotel which was 2 minutes away from the city centre (and KFC :P) For dinner we went to Frankie & Benny's, the journey was abit of an adventure as we got the wrong tram and had to spend 80p more than we though, so annoying. We just looked like lost tourists. :L



Anyway, ended up not going to bed until 3am and the plan of me and my friend waking up at 9 to get her sister's birthday present failed. Oh well.

This is what I got (:

The g on my keyboard is being stupid which did not help my attempt at spanish aqa questions. I have just started on homework today, this was not a good plan.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously LOVE this!
    & that first outfit is amazing! The mix of florals, the grey sweatshirt... perfection!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! lovely outfits, hope you had a great night :) x

    ReplyDelete