Tuesday 16 February 2010

The most immature 18 year old you've ever seen

I'm officially an adult today!!!! :D

I went shopping with my mother in doncaster and bought some lovely new things :) This is my 18th outfit
denim shirt: uncle's
stripey top: H&M
floral bag: primark
leggings: zara


I got these boots from New Look £20 from £40!! I am in love with them! 


i found this gold necklace in a charity shop for £2.75 and the necklace below from Primark for £3, i don't usually like silver but i thought it looked pretty (: primark impressed me today! there are some cute dresses and prints in their current collection.



Below is my new check flannel shirt £8 from Primark.




I got some lovely texts and facebook messages which made me a very happy camper today :D its so lovely when people remember your birthday! haha
I hope everyone had a great pancake day! (:

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Babe:)!!
    Hope youd an amazing day!!

    thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw honey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
    You be lookin gooodd sister!

    teri at tintedseaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!
    ARGH I NEARLY BOUGHT THAT BAG AND I WISH I HAD!
    i love those boots, i'm going to go see if they have any left on the webstite ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is too cute! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had/have a lovely birthday,


    Emmy x
    www.emmy--marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!
    happy birthday x)!

    xx scarzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THOSE SHOES <3

    happy birthday, love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh happy birthday, hen!!!
    Love you outfit!

    ReplyDelete